I love New York, but if anything you will notice is that I am for sure not a big fan of 5th ave, madison ave and all the Empire State fuss. I honestly prefer shopping online except for shoes, I always bother to pick it up in-store and walk with a shopping bag. And I truly dislike walking with shopping bags in my hands.
I love shopping in Soho first thing in the morning before it gets busy. Mercer ST, Greene ST and Wooster ST have almost every brand I love.
- Cole Haan & Kenneth Cole
- Alexander Wang & Margiela & Gentle Monster
- COS & & Other Stories & Topshop & Zara & Uniqlo
- Equipment FR & Opening Ceremony & Totokaelo & Creatures of Comfort & Kith & ANTHOM
- The Apartment by The Line & BLK DNM
- Larsson and Jennings
- Huf, Wesc, Kith and Adidas
I am a big fan of front store exterior in Williamsburg. It always fun to find beautiful stores with affordable unique clothes. And Jcrew and Madewell look 10 times better here than any other location.
Whenever I am in lower east side, I always walk by Ludlow st. There is always something local, cool and fun to buy.
- Assembly NY
- Tani NYC
And finally, here are more streets I love in the winter because usually it is less crowded.
- Dover Street Market at Kips Bay
- Bluemercury, Want les essentials, Pierre Hardy, Anine Bing and Aesop in West Village and more in Bleaker ST.
- Theory, Warby Parker, Helmut Lang and Rag & Bone and Kiehls in Meatpacking
- Steve Alan in Tribeca
- Intermix, Free people, Aritzia and Club Monaco in Flatiron
- Vintage shopping at Greenpoint in Brooklyn
- and of course Barney's